- Wearing personal protective equipment.
- Eliminating physical contact, including handshakes.
- Maintaining effective social distancing when possible.
- Washing hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at every opportunity.
- Using hand sanitizer.
- Using disinfectant products to ensure touchpoints are clean in workspaces, vehicles, and on equipment.
- Our technicians clean up their work area once the job is completed.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.